The other day I got home from a long day at work and headed straight to the freezer. Why you ask? Duh...to grab some fucking Thin Min girl scout cookies. There is some type of remarkable transformation on the atomic level that takes place in that cookie when it gets placed in the freezer. The amount of time spent resting its gently saran-wrapped head on the freezer shelf correlates directly to it's yumminess factor. Could you imagine the possibilities if everything in this world had a theoretical "freezer" to its "thin mint girl-scout cookie" ratio?
Now that I think about it, i blame these mini goddesses of mint and chocolate in creating my subconscious obsession with girl scout girl costumes. Not that fucking creepy ass shit like me dressing up in that crap; but just try and imagine the look on a girls face when i take out the full sized light brown vest, green sash, and red cap. I even attempt my best puppy dog 'please' face.
No dice.
F and C out!
No comments:
Post a Comment